Tuesday 23 July 2013

Teresa Moore – My Inspiration In The World Of Modeling

Teresa Moore is an international model and she has been an inspiration for many people around the world. I, too, consider her as my role model as she has inspired me for years to work hard and give my all to the field of modeling. She is such a beautiful and successful fashion model, having been on the cover of W and Elle and had editorials in dozens of fashion magazines from all over the world. She started in the industry from a young age of 14 and since then she has achieved milestones that have given her an excellent reputation in the industry, like walking in major fashion shows for fashion week, signing with Elite Models and shooting constantly for major fashion brands. She is the face that has launched a wide range of products like Aveda, L’Oreal, and Neutrogena and her face is commonly seen on magazine covers and billboards around the world.

Teresa Moore

Along with being a part of print advertisement campaigns, she has also appeared in the superbowl commercial for Tabasco in 2006. The advertisement was aired during the superbowl halftime and it was immensely liked by viewers all over the world. In fact, the commercial was how I discovered Teresa Moore and since then I’ve been following her career and her successful modeling ventures. Did you know that she was declared as the sexist woman in New Zealand in 2010 by E! Entertainment TV. She has also judged contestants on New Zealand’s Next Top Model in 2011, which was one of the highest rated TV shows Australasia.

Teresa Moore

Recently, Teresa became the new face of Bacardi. Her hypnotic gaze and sensual figure has won hearts all over the world. I wish her the best of success for her future ventures and I wish I could also be a model just like her.

Teresa Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment