Monday 22 July 2013

Teresa Moore – My Idol

Teresa Moore has been a guiding light in my life. As a supermodel and “It Girl” she portrays an image of where I want to see myself down the line. She started in the world of modeling at the young age of 14, at 62 Models in Auckland, New Zealand and presently, she is represented by Elite Models New York. What really impresses me about Teresa Moore is that she achieved so much at such a young age. All her achievements have only been the result of her hard work, determination and her natural beauty that appeals to so many people because she could be any race. This is so cool for a girl like me.


Through the years, she has come to be a well-known and respected model in the fashion industry. She has worked with major fashion and lifestyle labels in the industry and her most famous work has been runway and print campaigns with labels like H&M, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Diesel, Levis, Gap and many more. She is truly an international talent and it’s amazing how she manages it all and continues to look ravishing in front of camera at all times. I fondly remember her appearance in the Super Bowl commercial for Tabasco in 2006. In 2010, she was voted as the sexiest woman in New Zealand and the 23rd sexiest woman in the world by E! Entertainment TV. Since then, she has been the face of British Fashion Retailer Marks and Spencers in 2009 and again in 2013. She has also appeared as guest judge on New Zealand’s Top Model in 2011 and seemed like a lovely person on that show and so nice to the contestants.


Her looks, beauty, personality and her accomplishments will always be a source of inspiration for me and countless others. Even if I can achieve a small portion of what she has achieved, I am sure I’ll be a happy person. I wish Teresa Moore continues to shine as one of the most beautiful people in the modeling industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment