Thursday 26 September 2013

Teresa Moore – Beauty Beyond Comparison

Teresa Moore is my favorite international model and I’ve always been amazed by her beauty. Her magnetic eyes, perfect figure and charm have made her the one model I always look out for whenever she is on television, magazines covers, or the catwalk. She has appeared in several international advertisements for top brands in the industry. Through the years, she has enchanted her fans by representing brands like Ralph Lauren, H&M, Diesel, Neutrogena and L'Oreal and many more.

Teresa Moore

Her photogenic face and her perfect figure have been the focus of lenses of popular international photographers like Pamela Hanson, Ruven Afanador, Greg Kadel, Solve Sundsbo and more. They have appreciated her ability to bring emotion to the camera and dazzle the audience with her amazing presence. I’ve closely followed her career from ever since I discovered her and she has truly been an inspiration for me to become a better model, to look good, and to take care of myself in all ways possible. I wish she could be a Victoria’s Secret Angel because she is so cool and so beautiful and has a ridiculously amazing body! I wish Teresa Moore the best of luck in all her future endeavors!

Teresa Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment